5 Orthopaedic Benefits of Mattress You Must Know
If you are a person who sleeps at least 8 hours a day, then you are spending one quarter day of a 24-hour cycle in your bed, isn’t it? This means you spend one quarter of your life in bed sleeping, reading or doing whatever you do. So, the mattress that you sleep plays a very important role in your life. For a human being, the back is everything; the spine is what keeps you well physically and mentally. So, one should guard their spine because a back pain, when it becomes chronic, paralysis the person. All types of back pains are nasty and they never leave you easily. Back pain will make sure that you are on the bed for most of your life. What we mean to say by all this is that the mattress that you use plays a very important role for your sleep and your back. If you choose the right mattress like Ripple mattress, there are many benefits for you and your spine/back.
Here are 5 most wonderful orthopaedic benefits for your back with the right mattress:
- What does a right mattress mean? It is a mattress like Ripple mattress that supports your back, head and neck. When you lie down on the mattress your neck, back and head should be aligned in a straight line. No matter how much you toss and turn, the mattress should be firm enough to support all your sleeping postures.
- The firmer the mattress the better it is for your back. Mind here that we are saying firm and not hard as they both are quite different from each other. A firm mattress like Apex Ripple mattress is soft on your body and yet very firm. Your mattress should not be something that sinks taking you with it the moment you lie down on it. These are nice for babies but not for grown up adults.
- There is something called Apex Ripple mattress available these days and is extremely good for your body, especially for your back. Consider the mattress an investment as it will provide the right support to your spine and back. However, remember this golden rule about mattresses in life – it has to be changed once in 6 to 7 years. Just like any other product, even mattresses wear out. So keep changing it once in a decade at least. Also, another thing you have to do is change the side of the mattress by turning it upside down at least once in a month. This improves the firmness of the mattress.
- An orthopaedic mattress like Apex Ripple mattress variety improves your sleep condition and you sleep well for 8 hours. Sleeping for 8 hours without any discomfort is very important for your well being and mental health. Most people wake up grouchy in the morning because they did not sleep too well or they had a disturbed sleep in the night. So, it is of paramount importance to your health that you sleep well in the nights.
- An orthopaedic mattress can enhance your moods in a good way because you sleep well throughout the night. Your mind is cleared off the clutter and you can look forward to a brand new day now.
While you shop for a mattress in a shop, make sure you test it first. You can do this by lying down on it for at least five minutes. Only if you feel comfortable and confident you should purchase it. On the other hand, if you are purchasing the mattress online then read a lot of reviews about the brand that you have chosen before you decide to go ahead.