Hairfall and hair loss are some of the common problems we are facing in our life. There can be different reasons for this such as unhealthy lifestyle, stress, harmful chemicals, and pollution. It is better to seek some useful health care advice before its too late. Neglecting hair fall and hair loss can lead you to permanent baldness. Start reading beauty and healthcare blogs if you are experiencing an unusual hair fall or a sudden change in your hair volume. Following are some of the best health care tips can save you from hair problems and help you to grow your hair to the desired hair length.
Here are some effective health care tips which will help you to reach your hair length goals:
1. Healthy Diet: It is true that what we eat shows on our skin and hair. If you eat healthy food your skin and hair will shine and if you eat unhealthy your skin and hair will become dull and lifeless. To improve your hair quality and to make them long you should start eating healthy food that is green vegetables and fruits. Also, staying hydrated helps to keep our hair healthy and shiny.
2. Avoid using heat on hair: We use different hairstyling tools for our hair to get the perfect hairstyle. Most of these tools are heat-based like hair curler, straightener, and blowers. All of them affect the quality of our hair. Too much heat makes our hair dry and frizzy. It also causes hair damage and split-ends. So, it is better to avoid these tools or do it only if it is very urgent by using heat protectants.
3. Keep your hair clean: Never leave your hair dirty. Clean your hair regularly with a mild shampoo. People who go outside daily or do a heavy workout daily must wash their hair every day and others must do it thrice a week at least to maintain hygiene. All the dirt and sweat clog our scalp follicles which affect our hair growth and cause hair damage.
4. Do not scratch your scalp: Never scratch your scalp with your nails while washing or even if you have an itchy scalp. Scratching with nails can damage your scalp and cause severe hair loss by the time. For itchy scalp just use your fingertips to make it feel better. Do the same while washing your hair also. Fingertips are enough to clean the scalp so there is no need to use nails to do so.
5. Keep a check on hair products ingredients: Never use any hair product without checking the ingredient list. There can be harmful chemicals in it which affect your hair quality slowly. Be aware of sulfate, parabens and artificial scent in any hair product. These are some of the most harmful ingredients and sadly very common in most hair products. So, avoid using those products on your hair.
6. Use good conditioners: Just like shampoos, conditioners are also very important for our hair. It provides moisture to our hair and makes them soft and shiny. Conditioning is also important to prevent split-ends which affects our hair growth. Make sure you use a good quality conditioner after shampooing for good results.
7. Detangle your hair before wash: The most common mistake we all do is washing our hair without detangling. Our hair is already tangled and they become weaker or easy to break when they are wet. Ultimately you are breaking your hair by rubbing your fingers between tangled wet hair. This results in hair fall and hair damage. Detangle your hair before washing them so your hair does not break from the mid-length or roots.
8. Oil your hair: A good hair oil provides good nourishment to our hair and scalp. A good massage with hair oil improves the blood circulation in the scalp that promotes hair length. It also repairs dry and frizzy hair naturally. No need to go for any fancy hair oil. Simple coconut oil can also do wonder if you gently massage your scalp with it and leave for at least 2-3 hours.
9. Keep the stress away: Stress affects us a lot. Not only mentally but also physically. Results of stress can be visible on the skin and hair. Too much stress can lead you to major hair fall and skin issues. Stress management is so important if you want clear skin and healthy hair. Meditation and yoga can be helpful for that.
10. Trim your hair every season: Split-ends are so common and trimming them is the only solution. Technically, split-ends have nothing to do with hair growth. Because our hair grows from the scalp and not from the tips. But, split-ends do affect the quality of your hair. It makes your hair thinner from ends and makes them look lifeless and dull. Trimming will help you to maintain your hair quality.
11. Pick safe hairstyles: If you use to touch your hair again and again when you keep your hair loose then stop doing it right away. Also, use a safe hairstyle like a ponytail, braid, or a bun. It will save your hair from breaking and damaging. Do not use too many pins or clip in your hair. These can also break your hair and cause damage. Do not tie your hair so tight or it will make your hair weaker and you can experience hair fall.
Summary: If you love long hair and want to reach that hair length goal then follow the above tips. It will help you to manage your hair in the right way. Your hair growth doubles automatically when you have healthy hair. Despite worrying about the hair length start taking good care of your hair and make them healthy.